Our Lady of Grace understands that choosing a school is a significant and important decision for each family. We are eager to provide prospective families with information and experiences needed to make that decision with confidence. We encourage families who are interested in our school to take a tour and see first-hand what OLG has to offer their child. Each year, our school hosts several Touring Tuesday open houses that are open to the public. Parents may also call the main office to arrange a school visit by appointment. Thank you for considering Our Lady of Grace School.
How to Apply
2017-2018 academic school year registration is now open!
Visit http://www.applycatholicschoolsny.org/ to join our school community.
Please also review the check list of documents that you will need to bring along with the completed application.
- If the family has not already had a school tour, please call the school’s admission office at 718-547-9918
- Birth Certificate
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- List of any special medical needs
- Most Recent Report Card and standardized test results
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Penance / First Communion Dates (if applicable)
For parents interested in our Pre-K For All (UPK) program, please contact the school for further details.